HRBP JOB IN LEICESTER
Your new company
A long established and profitable business in Leicester
Your new role
You will have a proven track record of driving a people agenda and successfully partnering with the business to support and deliver the people agenda and plan. The role will have accountability for all people activity at site.
- Providing expert guidance, advice and solutions on all aspects of the people remit throughout the full employee lifecycle.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing managers to upskill at all levels is an essential part of the role - driving greater self-sufficiency and effectiveness through people processes.
- Identify and deliver bespoke L&D solutions.
- Reporting and analysis of people metrics to deliver insights to inform and direct your priorities.
- Experience of implementing a HRIS system is highly advantageous.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment, ideally retail or manufacturing, legal or shared service type environment.
- You will ideally be a minimum of CIPD Level 5 qualified.
- You will be a self-starter who has experience of managing change and strong employment law knowledge
What you'll get in return
Competitive benefits package and a working environment where good performance is rewarded.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.