Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: London Bridge
Industry Sector: Hospitality
Ashley Kate are recruiting for a HR Advisor for a fast paced company based in London Bridge.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a true passion for HR who thrives in a fast paced, challenging but rewarding environment.
You will have solid generalist HR experience with a willingness to learn and develop. You will enjoy working in a varied role where no 2 days are the same and have a strong knowledge of employment law and ER.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of HR you will be confident in providing support and advice to the operations management teams.
The purpose of this role is to not only build great working relationships, but to coach and support management so that they can successfully manage their teams.
As the HR Advisor you will:
- Coach and advise managers in relation to employee relations issues
- Act as company representative at management disciplinary appeal interviews.
- Act as company representative at management grievance appeal interviews.
- Prepare material for employment tribunal claims.
- Provide support and advice to the operations management teams.
- Manage the screening requirements for any new hires.
- Liaise with management to identify vacancies.
- Support with high volume recruitment at peak times
- Advise on any long terms and regular short term sickness absences
- Analyse absence figures of all employees with particular emphasis on regular offenders and long term sick employees.
- Delivering training to line managers relating to people management and recruitment and selection.
For more details about this role, please contact
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.