Senior HR Business Partner - Technology
Are you a HR Business Partner with a passion for Change & Transformation and Technology? Do you have experience of delivering change in a truly global, matrixed organisation? Do you have a strong focus on strong focus on Organisation Design, Future Capability and Change Management?
If so, we are recruiting for an exciting Senior HR Business Partner opportunity with a leading global Technology & Communications business. This role partners with some key Technology leaders across the business and will be instrumental in leading them through a period of change.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic HR direction to the Technology leader and their teams.
- Ensure the delivery of a great employee experience across Technology, working in partnership with the COE and HR shared service teams.
- Support the delivery of Technology initiatives such as Tech Women, graduate and apprenticeship hiring and career pathways.
- Co-create engagement plans and support initiatives to further embed values and culture.
- Ensure that the Tech leaders have the right skills in the right place, at the right time by developing a strategic workforce plan and a global Tech strategy and future skills roadmap.
- A global mindset and experience in a complex, matrixed organisation.
- Experience partnering with a Technology client group and MD level stakeholders previously.
- Strong change management, organisational design, operating model review experience.
- Proven track record of delivering on global projects and workstreams and can demonstrate ownership and completion.
- High energy with a passion for delivering change in a complex environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.