Head of HR
Ashley Kate HR & Finance are pleased to be partnering with a global Engineering business on a newly created International Head of HR role. Reporting directly to the APAC Managing Director and the UK Chairman you will be responsible for shaping the international senior management teams and their business'
You will responsible for the UK, Shanghai, Singapore, Bangalore and European sites and you with be the senior contact for the full HR piece. You will be responsible for pulling together the people strategy and driving key HR process across all geographic locations. You must be comfortable with extensive travel and you will need to be fluent in Chinese due to the size of the sites.
Our client needs a senior HR professional with a proven International background and someone who can lead and drive cultural change within a complex matrix style organisation. You will need to pull together an overall HR framework and you will lead, coach and develop Management to enable company strategy success. You will be involved in a number of projects and so the ability to adapt you style and approach in order to achieve results is key. You will also be involved in all other areas such as Organisational Development, Performance, Recruitment and Integration as well as pulling together Management Information for the board.
International Head of HR - About you
- It is absolutely essential that you are fluent in oral and written Chinese and English You must have your CIPD level 7 or equivalent and be degree level educated with a HR related subject
- Proven Human Resources experience within an international matrix style organisation.
- You will need to have a proven background in leading a global team
- The ability to build relationships at all levels and exercise sound commercial judgement on changing business situations
- You will need to have worked within a fast paced industry, ideally manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace or Engineering.
- You must be able to demonstrate a proven background in sustaining culture change within a blue chip environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.