HR Manager for hugely successful business going through a period of change.
Generalist role requiring strong strategic input combined with operational HR.
Hugely successful and innovative, ambitious Manufacturing business.
Key responsibilities for the HR Manager include providing a full generalist HR service to the site, leadership team and senior management including establishing credibility as an expert in strategic and operational HR:
- Providing high quality advice to line managers at all levels.
- Strategic HR Lead for projects, promoting best practice and innovative ways of working.
- Developing and coaching the HR support team.
- Employee relations - building positive relationships with union reps.
- Engagement including implementing and managing the internal comms strategy ensuring a fully integrated approach.
- Developing and supporting the delivery of cultural change plans.
- OD - Supporting line managers through the development of organisation structures that advance and support the needs of the Business.
- Supporting line managers through appraisal and performance management activities.
To be considered for this role you must be a proven HR generalist with superb business partnering skills and experience in Manufacturing, Engineering or Logistics/Distribution in a unionised environment.
You will be adept at working with and influencing leadership teams in a variety of ways, with sound commercial/business acumen.
Approachability and a high level of emotional intelligence are key as well as a solutions focused approach and the ability to think creatively.
CIPD or equivalent.
Up to £60,000 per annum
+ car allowance