I am currently working with a global specialist IT solution provider that are committed to building leading technology. They are wanting to hire an excellent, CIPD qualified Senior HR Director for their team.
This is a truly exciting time for a Senior HR Director to join the business as you will play a leading and pivotal part in the success of your business unit.
As the Senior HR Director you will:
- Have experience working within a matrix environment
- Have direct leadership responsibility of a HR team of 4 people, you will be a leading two HR Business Partners who implement the HR strategy globally
- Understand business strategies and translate business strategies into appropriate HR goals, objectives and tactics
- Have the ability to manage change in a complex environment
- have previously worked in a global role
- Act as an effective, and sought-after, sounding board, coach and partner to the Chief Customer and Marketing Officer in terms of day to day operations but also the long term strategies of ensuring continued and future success
- Driving forward the necessary change programmes that will be required to integrate the new organisation - For operational activities (operational systems, management structures, etc) together with HR activities (recruitment, culture, performance management, remuneration, etc)
- Collaboratively working with the other Lines of Business (LOBs) and Central Functions to drive consistency across different parts of the organization programs and standard methodology are actively shared and driven to improve capabilities and business results
- Work alongside the HR Centres of Excellence shared services teams (incl. Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, Recruitment) to ensure relevant strategies are proposed/implemented, incl. in the areas of employee development, engagement and reward
This is an excellent global HR Director role for an experienced HR professional looking for their next challenge. If you are interested please apply now.