Job Title: HR Manager
Salary: Circa £50,000
Ashley Kate are pleased to be partnering with our client based in Reading who are looking for a HR Manager on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will have an international remit but without the constant travel.
You will be an experienced HR Manager with multisite HR experience and able to lead on all HR matters remotely from the Reading office. You will be able to influence at the highest level and be dedicated to providing an added value HR Service to enable them to continue being an employer of choice.
Key responsibilities and Accountability's
- Advise on all key/complex strategic HR issues and likely solutions to mitigate.
- Effectively lead the HR function and its team members, in order to deliver a comprehensive service to the business unit.
- Develop, execute and manage the full employment budget. Monitor monthly employment budget variances and authorise (within agreed delegated budget and financial authority) changes to employee pay/conditions.
- Policy & procedures - Ensure all Area/country policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment legislation and practice.
- Employee Relations - make key recommendations on challenging casework including absence, disciplinary, grievances, sickness etc. Assess individual or corporate risk associated with casework or people management issues and escalate/report risks as appropriate.
- Performance Management - plan coaching on performance management & other people issues/processes. Ensure performance management process is completed for all staff.
- Learning & Development - provide guidance on development for managers and their teams. Lead on preparation and regular updating of training plans, implementing and monitoring /reporting on progress.
- Recruitment & Retention - advise on, formulate and deliver manpower strategy. Coordinate talent and succession planning; overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
- Reward - review pay and benefit packages and ensure local benchmarking is applied for the 16 countries in which staff are directly employed. Where appropriate provide advice about local negotiations.
- Manage and prioritise a full casework and project portfolio, based on both Area and Corporate requirements.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.