Interim Senior HR Business Partner
An exciting role is now available within a global financial services business based in the City. They now have an exciting opportunity for an Interim Senior HR Business Partner to join their established HR function and to support a challenging yet highly rewarding client group of around 400 employees.
The Senior HRBP will act as a true business partner to the client group and will advise, influence and guide them through and people or commercial decisions across the full generalist suite in partnership with the Centres or Excellence, Line Managers and the Head of Dept.
The business has recently gone through some large scale change for the better and the Senior HRBP will be in the front line of this.
We are looking for candidates with a strong generalist understanding and that have worked within Banking in a large, matrixed business. Candidates will also have a strong understanding of Change, Integration, Culture, OD, ER and Comp. Candidates must have gravitas and a proven track record of working with a challenging client group.
- To lead the HR support for the Technology business, providing the highest level of business partnering support, utilizing expertise within the wider HR function and enabling the business to achieve its strategic priorities.
- Deliver commercial HR solutions, initiatives and strategies to client groups
- Understand the business objectives and your client's business plans
- Challenge and influence your clients to achieve the right people outcomes
- Work with clients to develop a high performance, high trust organisation culture
- Advise the business on a wide range of Employee Relations issues including performance management, terminations, grievances, redundancies, disciplinary processes and sickness absence
- Look for opportunities to continuously improve existing HR processes and re-engineer existing processes and policies as appropriate
- Partner with the recruitment team to deliver effective and timely recruitment solutions to clients
- Advise the business on compensation packages for new hires
- Partner with the L&D team on the development and implementation of key initiatives such as talent management, succession and year-end processes
- Support annual HR processes including compensation, performance reviews, talent management and promotion processes
- Support the development, delivery and implementation of key initiatives as per the HR departments business plan
- Work closely with internal colleagues to manage and co-ordinate international assignments for your client group
- Coach and support the development of colleagues.
- Significant HR Business Partnering experience gained from working within the Financial Services industry, ideally Investment Banking
- Experience and practical working knowledge of all aspects of HR
- Demonstrable experience of delivering of robust, commercial HR solutions across a large complex environment/business
- Experience of managing end to end processes and the provision of high quality service delivery
- Strong experience of working within a fast-paced corporate environment
- Prior exposure to process improvement initiatives required
- Data analysis, reporting and presentation experience
- Must have the ability to work independently and in teams as well as ability to drive processes and decision-making
- Project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage a high-volume workload
- Excellent execution ability required
- Client relationship management skills
- Ability to develop and manage strong relationships across the firm, especially with senior stakeholders
- Must be a self-starter with enthusiastic approach to work, with flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Skill to influence at all levels
- Demonstrates integrity, sound judgement and discretion