Interim Head of HR Projects
The Head of HR Projects will lead the development & implementation of people management strategy across the organisation, working with the group HR director and senior leaders to optimise organisational effectiveness, goals & priorities.
Our client is a Not for Profit Organisation based in London
The Interim Head of HR projects will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing performance related pay, bonus and benefit arrangements
- Contributing to our inclusion and diversity agenda
- Change management and restructuring initiatives to optimise growth through mergers
- Leading on the development of pay and benefits policy and leading benchmarking and market analysis
- Review, refresh, and implement an agreed approach to the development of job families aligned to the development of technical career pathways
- Work collaboratively with senior leaders and HR business partners to develop organisational structures and frameworks.
We're looking for an Interim Head of HR Projects with the following skills and experience:
- Strong TUPE, Change Management and Restructuring experience
- Pay, Reward & Benefits Experience Essential
- Experience of HAY job evaluation
- Experience in developing career pathways and competency frameworks
3-6 Month Contract, Competitive daily rate dependant on experience.
Expensed travel required
This role **MUST** be within scope of IR35 legislation and paid on a PAYE basis