Exciting opportunity for a strong operational HR Manager in search of a part time, permanent HR Management opportunity with a values driven organisation. The opportunity offers excelllent challenge and will require a seasoned generalist with strong employment law knowledge, meticulous attention to detail along with effective stakeholder management skills.
- Responsible for recruitment activities, employee contracts and on boarding processes.
- Handling all employee relation matters ensuring effective management from initial enquiry to case closure.
- Supporting the organisation with policy writing and policy development, return to work and redundancies.
- Responsible for right to work documentation, changes in legislation and ensuring this is communicated to the board.
- Presenting a board report on a monthly basis to the board on HR changes and health and safety requirements.
- Focus on employee engagement, retention and succession planning.
The ideal candidate will have a level 5 CIPD qualification.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.