Junior Recruiter - Borehamwood - up to£25,000 plus benefits
Are you a Junior Recruiter who is looking to work in a fast paced environment with a forward thinking team?
Our client, a commercial organisation is looking for a Junior Recruiter to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will support the end to end recruitment process, ensuring attraction, selection and recruitment of the best available candidates.
- Taking ownership of the recruitment process including sourcing, screening candidates and arranging interviews
- Posting vacancies
- Screening applications
- Scheduling face to face interviews
- Interview feedback - candidates an hiring managers
- Making offers and on-boarding
- Ad-hoc projects
The following experience is required:-
- Recruitment/resourcing experience, either in an in-house or recruitment agency environment
- Experience in advertising roles
- Experience in screening and shortlisting candidates
- Effective communicator with excellent organisational skills
- Able to work autonomously and use initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
In return they offer a very good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.