Role: Payroll Administrator
Salary: Up to £38,000 per annum plus great benefits
I am working with a leading media business in the Docklands that's looking to recruit a payroll administrator. The role has fantastic opportunities to progress from within, for a global organisation and gain experience working with UK, EMEA and US regions. UK experience is a must have and training will be given for the EMEA and US.
- Run the day to day administration of the UK Payroll and working
- Process the US Payroll
- Assist the Group Payroll Manager with the monthly reporting;
- Support in the preparation of the P11D;
- Prepare the EMEA payrolls for the outsourced provider;
- Prepare the UK payroll for monthly approval and assist the Group Payroll Manager with the reporting on a monthly basis;
- Coordinate the US payroll working in conjunction with the HR team is the US;
- Calculate payments with SSP, SMP, OSPP and others.
Skills and Abilities;
- UK payroll experience is a must;
- Attention to detail;
- Excel skills (VLOOKUP and Pivots);
- ADP experience would be preferred but not essential.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this role in further detail, please do not hesitate to be in touch with Ross Bennett on 0207 337 7664