A global Management Consultancy based in The City are recruiting for an HR Manager to join their team. This role will provide a mixture of UK and global responsibilities along with minor general office responsibilities and you will also work closely with the Assistant Office Manager. Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Management of annual HR cycle
- Proactive management and communication of forthcoming HR events e.g. reviews, appraisals, bonus payments and local practices.
- Recruitment for London office
- Managing PSL's.
- Driving the hiring processes including working with hiring managers to agree job specs, engage recruitment agencies and arranging interviews.
- Managing new joiner paperwork and arranging interviews.
- Performance Management
- Administering global biannual 360 and appraisal processes, sickness absence, maternity, paternity and shared parental leave etc.
- Proactively communicating with managers regarding employee-specific events such as end of probationary periods.
- Employee Relations and Handbook
- Maintaining the Employee Handbook, policies and managing all contractual paperwork
- Managing flexible working requests, complaints, performance management processes, sickness absence, maternity, paternity and shared parental leave etc.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Working with CEO and CFO on global biannual bonus process and salary reviews.
- Providing data to Finance team in order to action payroll changes.
- Maintaining Employee Data
- Ensuring employee data and contracts are accurately recorded.
- Leavers Process
- Managing the exit process including exit interviews, return of equipment and notifying payroll provider.
- Overseas offices
- Working with Office Managers oversees and other employees overseas on people related issues as required.
As the HR Manager, you will possess:
- Previous HR Management experience ideally within a small firm
- Previous experience of managing people
- Strong understanding of MS office
- Strong academics, ideally to degree level.
If this HR Manager role is of interest, please apply directly.