Talent Manager (International), Professional Services, London, up to £95,000
A global insurance company is looking for an experience Talent Manager to join their London team for an international role. With over 30,000 employees, the insurance business operates in over 50 countries.
The successful Talent Manager will have the opportunity to develop and implement key business strategies across the international team. Also, the experience Talent Manager, will work closely with senior members of the teams to ensure the success of the strategies.
- Proved experienced in a specialist role in an international role;
- Experience in a heavily matrixed business;
- Experience in a both strategic and operational role;
- Great communication skills;
- Develop Talent strategies to meet the needs of the business;
- Build strong relationships with senior members of the teams;
- Succession planning;
- Facilitate processes to support the delivery of the goals.