HR Business Partner
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join their established team reporting to the Head of HR. The role will be suited to a Business Partner who ideally proven experience in working in a shared service operational team, is competent in regularly liaising with senior stakeholders across the business and enjoys working in a multifaceted role. Lastly you will thrive on working in a fast paced environment where you are part of a wider HR team who focus on contributing to the overall success of the business.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Supporting business leaders and employees to deliver the appropriate level of HR support to the business.
- Partnering with the business to create resourcing plans to build capability.
- Partnering with the business to create talent and succession plans.
- Delivering key cyclical HR activities including performance management and pay review.
- Providing insight and business focused solutions through the analysis of HR Management Information.
- Delivering and ensuring compliance with all HR policies and procedures, proactively managing any capability, disciplinary, grievance or absence issues.
- Demonstrable experience in generalist human resource management.
- Developed HR consultancy skills to develop effective and fit for purpose people solutions. The ability to communicate in business terms and understand the business levers that drive performance. A clear focus on delivering business outcomes.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically as well as ability to implement effectively.
- Ability to influence at senior levels and develop credibility quickly.
- A deep belief in the value of the HR function and the personal ability to make a difference to the business.
- People Management experience including a desire in developing others.
- Previous experience in a shared services operations is highly desirable
- CIPD is desirable or equivalent
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please feel free to apply with your CV and thereafter I will contact you to discuss your application further.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.