£28,000 - £30,000 - HR Advisor - Abergavenny
Your new company
Hays HR are recruiting for our client who is a market leader with operations across the UK. This HR Advisor role is a new position and the result of acquisition as the organisation continues to expand. It is a multi-site role involving travel to other sites.
Your new role
- Manage the end to end recruitment process, coaching hiring managers, assisting with the talent acquisition plan
- Liaise with hiring managers, ensuring implementation of Company's on boarding programme
- Coach managers on disciplinaries, grievances, advise on performance management, change management
- Support the HR Manager in delivering group HR initiatives covering performance management, L&D strategies, talent management, succession planning.
What you'll need to succeed
- A CIPD qualification or is working towards it
- All round HR generalist experience
- Supported and coached managers in all aspects of HR and Training
- Can provide pragmatic HR advice applying commercial acumen
- In depth knowledge of current and forthcoming employment law
- A sound working knowledge of HR policies and practices
- Excellent people skills, someone who can build and maintain strong work relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Flexibility to travel to sites across Wales.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary + Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.