HRBP - Reward
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR / Reward Business Partner to work for a Global leader in consulting, technology organisation based in Shropshire with flexible working.
Global Technology organisation - Shropshire
You will work across a range of activities within a challenging and fast paced environment. The focus and responsibilities of your role will include
- Pay & Rewards - to review and devise a reward strategy.
- Talent and Performance agenda to develop and retain talent at all levels of the organisation, promote career development and accelerate progression of high potential talent.
- Employee Engagement - drive reward initiatives and solutions that deliver business benefit and at the same time are geared towards our business priorities
- Active Inclusion - drive initiatives and solutions that create an inclusive workplace and deliver tangible improvements in Diversity and particularly in gender balance and mental health
- HR Effectiveness through leading HR Strategy to ensure that the organisation have a cohesive and cost-effective set of HR services and People Change initiatives
To be considered for this role you must have extensive reward experience and are fluent in understanding and using all HR and business metrics and how they impact on business performance with high level of commercial awareness.
- Strong understanding of pay and rewards systems
- Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model
- Able to use analytics and data to inform routine decision making
- Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
- Decisive emphatic style with ability to drive business through to the desired outcome
- Expert in change management in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications for both formal and informal settings
- Confidence to influence business at senior level
- Able to manage complex HR initiatives, proven project management skills
The HR / Reward Business Partner will receive a basic salary of up £55'000K per annum.