Interim Senior HR Manager
Interim role with an immediate start for 3 months, could potentially be longer.
Working as part of an HR team within a global organisation
- Demonstrated experience leading, designing and delivering HR solutions at senior levels within demanding operational contexts, i.e. resourcing, performance management, change management, consultation and reward issues, across a range of functions and job types.
- Experience working in an integrated way with the businesses' agendas. Able to show insight and good judgement within senior business teams to deliver sound decisions and solutions.
- Demonstrates a excellent track record of translating business objectives into HR solutions through appropriately setting the direction, objectives, targets and metrics. Takes responsibility and accountability to deliver against demanding projects or initiatives and meets criteria of time, cost, quality and performance.
- Experience in leading and influencing HR teams in order to raise standards within the function and improve the collective profile of HR within the business.
- Has a depth of experience in a number of HR fields of specialism, e.g. ER, IR, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR operational implementation systems and processes, organisational development or design.
- Highl level of intellectual agility that can translate words into action
- Able to instill confidence in others and carry a certain level of gravitas inside and outside of HR
You will have experience in leading on HR Change programmes and be a strong generalist with ER and ET experience within a manufacturing setting.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY
£300 - £380 per day
3 month contract