We have partnered with a leading, global business who are an employer of choice and currently searching for an ER Advisor based on a 15 month FTC. The ideal candidate will offer sound knowledge of employment law, enjoy the fast paced nature a busy and robust shared service department offers and offer high attention to detail.
- To act as the first HR point of contact for Line Managers and Investigating Managers for disciplinary, grievance and absence cases by providing advice via the most appropriate methods of communication.
- To ensure fair and consistent case management by guiding and directing Line Managers through disciplinary, grievance and absence procedures and completing associated activities, including the issuing of invite and outcome letters and creating investigation packs from a central location.
- To actively promote a 'right first time' approach by following HR policies and processes in line with internal SLAs and KPIs.
- To escalate high risk cases to local HR teams at appropriate trigger points and seek advice and guidance from HR Shared Service ER Manager and/ or Senior ER Managers if any risks to the business are identified.
- To maintain and update all case notes and fully utilise associated work flows on the HR Shared Service case management tool.
- To ensure governance & compliance of HR data by storing and allocating all employee documentation to the employee file.
- On rota basis, to allocate daily HR Shared Service activity to the wider HR SSC team.
- To support wider HR team with key projects, process reviews and activities as and when required.
- To remain up to date on relevant employment legislation and promote continuous improvement by challenging the 'status quo', seeking and recommending improved ways of working within the HR Shared Service Centre.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.