Learning and Development Coordinator
Learning and Development Coordinator - EMEACentral London4-6 weeks£115 - £120 per day PAYETo start ASAP An exciting opportunity to join a global Retail Brand based in London on an initial 4-6 week basis! This position will suit a Team Assistant, Event co-ordinator or a strong Administrator who is keen to gain exposure within Learning and Development. The Learning and Development Coordinator will report into the Learning and Development Manager and will provide administrative support to the EMEA L&D team, focusing on the logistical needs of each training program as well as the day-to-day running of the department. This role will involve a high level of project co-ordination, ensuring needs are delivered on time and are aligned to the local, regional and global training agenda. Key Responsibilities;
- Proof reading, editing and updating training programme content and materials for all regions
- Assisting in the development of an annual Training Curriculum.
- Collect content, produce and distribute training newsletters and communications.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all internal and external translation inquiries.
- Compile all training data for reporting from training programs, including LMS management.
- Create a training activity reports.
- Co-ordinate logistics for training events including sourcing venues, invitations, packing and shipping training materials and travel arrangements.
- Liaise with Training Managers to provide guidance, tools and support for implementation of training.
- Support department meetings; organizing, attending, note taking, de-briefs and circulate key action points.
- Support with diary management and travel arrangements for the Learning and Development Manager EMEA.
- Coordination and administrative experience (1-2 years+).
- High-end customer service experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and PowerPoint.
- Diary management / Event management experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Proactive in approach.