Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you ambitious, driven, commercially astute and hungry for success?
FYTE is a global modern recruitment business with deep-rooted local experts operating in specialist markets. We work across multiple sectors and skillsets including Legal, Human Resources, Technology, Data Analytics and Marketing. We are an Innovative, entrepreneurial recruitment and talent management business, who have in 5 years grown from start up to 600 consultants, in 22 countries, recognised as a LinkedIn top 10 influencer! We are currently recruiting for a number of Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our busy London office.
No previous recruitment experience is required although previous experience in sales and account management could be useful. Through a combination of training and ongoing development we will show you all the skills you need to grow into a successful recruitment consultant including; networking, generating leads, headhunting and qualifying candidates.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have enthusiasm, ambition and a positive approach
- Have a strong work ethic
- Are financially driven
- High achievers and naturally determined
- Self-motivated sales DNA with high energy levels, inquisitive nature and excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial flair with the autonomy to build and further your career
- Professional and relationship building focussed
Work with cutting-edge technology.
FYTE have combined traditional recruitment techniques with a range of innovative talent management assessment tools and some of the latest digital tools to ensure our clients can easily identify and attract the right talent and you will be involved from the start of this.
Investing in you.
Our collaborative and agile work culture means you will have plenty of opportunity to soak up new experiences. In your first few months you will be surrounded by supportive and experienced sales consultants with a structured training program to give you all the tools you need to succeed in one of the best and most rewarding careers.
Successful candidates can expect:
- We offer a competitive salary, combined with a market leading commission structure with zero threshold for your first 12 months, to help get you started!
- 1-2-1 mentoring with a high performer
- A detailed training programme
- Tailored career development plan
- Clear objectives for promotions
- Career progression based on results not time served!
- Quarterly and annual performance awards
- Dynamic and fast paced culture
If you think you've got what it takes and ready to take the challenge apply today!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.