Learning and Development Partner - 12month FTC
Industry leading tech brand are seeking a Talent Development Partner for a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a unique opportunity to shape the EMEA agenda; developing and delivering transformative experiences focused on leadership, that drive impactful change and scale.
This is a 12-month maternity leave division to commence ASAP. Day to day this role will see you:
- Serve as Talent Development Partner providing expert diagnosis and consultation on the organisational needs and development opportunities within your businesses/ client groups
- Provide leadership development expertise and consultation on strategic offerings of Talent Development team across EMEA
- Provide expertise and strategy on development initiatives, incorporating a strong understanding of behavioural change and scalable solutions
- Design and facilitate expert meeting, offsites and strategic planning for the business teams you support
- Facilitate virtual, live or blended enterprise programs to core audiences (managers, directors, individuals) in region.
- You will be a senior Talent Development professional who is consultative in their approach
- In-depth experience with leadership development
- Candidates who come from creative/ tech or digital environments will be highly regarded
- You will have worked in a global/ matrix organisation