Henlee Resourcing is proud to be working exclusively with this leading employer based near Newbury to recruit a talented Reward Analyst for this exciting new role.
Reporting to the Reward Manager and supporting a small but dynamic team, you will be responsible for the preparation and day-to-day running of all Reward programmes (including Salary Review, Long and Short-Term Incentives, Promotions, Recognition Awards, and Benefits)
Specific duties will include;
- Provide analysis to support the Reward and HR function, and deliver relevant, commercial and effective solutions
- Support annual pay and bonus cycle, completing salary benchmarking and relevant data analysis/data research
- Provide analytical support to reward initiatives and projects
- Provide compensation market data research for internal and external benchmarking activities
- Prepare material to support engagement with senior management on reward topics
Suitable applicants must have previous experience working within Reward or, be from a HR Generalist background, with a Reward 'lean'. You could be embarking on a new vocation in Reward or, be a highly experienced Reward practitioner looking for a career change - as long as you're keen to develop and progress!
Essential - Strong numeracy & analytical skills and advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, IF's, Lookups, Concatenating etc). Solid verbal and written communication skills and experince of developing projects within an HR environment.
If you are looking for a highly challenging development role in a fast-paced, change orientated environment and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.