Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a leading marketing agency who are looking for an HR Executive to join their team in Central London.
About the role
Reporting into the HR Director, you will be responsible for all generalist HR administration including the entire employee lifecycle, updating of employee files and running monthly HR reports. This a very fast-paced and varied role that will provide exposure to different areas of HR.
Main duties will include -
- Providing support on the recruitment process.
- Developing and implementing HR Policies.
- Supporting on ER cases.
- Preparing paperwork for new starters
- Complete all on-boarding formalities
- Drafting letters
- Maintaining employee files
- Creating and updating HR and employee data on the HR Information System
- Updating relevant information in the system - adding new starters, processing leavers, updating absences, etc.
- Tracking sickness absence and ensuring holiday records are updated at all times
- Run various monthly HR reports
- Minimum 3 years HR experience from within the UK.
- Excellent communication
- CIPD would be beneficial.
- Eager to learn and a genuine interest in HR
- Previous experience in a marketing agency would be ideal but not essential
- Be used to working at pace
- Proactive and organised
- Be able to push back and bring new ideas to the team
For more details about this role, please contact James - 0203 800 1500.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.