Learning and Development Officer
Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000
Location: South East London (Tower Bridge area)
Hours: Permanent role with possible flexi hours - minimum 30 hours a week required or full time (37.5)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Learning and Development (L&D) Officer to join a unique business based in South East London (Tower Bridge area).
This is a permanent opportunity offering flexi hours if required (minimum of 30 hours a week) so this will be ideal for anyone who is a busy parent, has other commitments around work or is currently studying etc.
This unique SME is looking for an independent and experienced L&D professional to manage the organisations learning programme in its entirety. This is a really fulfilling role within a great team.
About the role:
- Design and deliver Training Plans (including E-Learning platforms) to meet the safety, commercial and compliance needs of the business
- Managing the apprenticeship programmes
- Delivering in house training inductions
- Develop tailored development programmes for all levels of employees across the business
- Support on any ad hoc requirements within the HR department including recruitment and support in discplinaries, performance management reviews etc
- Manage training programs internally and relationship with external providers
- Liaise with line managers to establish training needs and requirements
- Demonstrable experience in building relationships quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to engage and liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Proven analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and multi-tasking
- Excellent time management
- CIPD (in L&D) or relevant qualifications
- Train the Trainer qualification
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.