Interim HR Business Partner
Job Title: Interim HR Advisor (Regional)
Salary: £32,000 - £35,500 + fringe allowance (£1,600 - £1,775)
Location: Based in Woking with travel across Mid & North West Surrey
Industry Sector: NHS
Contract: Fixed term contract for 13 - 14 months
Ashley Kate HR are supporting a public sector client who are looking for a Regional HR Advisor to cover maternity.
This role will be field based covering a regional remit of sites based in mid to North West Surrey. The role therefore offers autonomy and flexibility however, requires a candidate that has the means to accommodate a regional role.
You will work closely with the Head of HR within this generalist role and have the opportunity to work on projects such as Service Redesign and Organisational Change.
As Interim HR Advisor you will:
- Provide professional advice and support to managers on matters relating to disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence, performance management
- Undertake proactive and reactive operational HR case work
- Liaise with Trade Union Representatives
- Attend meetings/hearings and advise on the process and outcome
- Provide advice, interpretative guidance and support to managers on all terms and conditions including Agenda for Change, employment law, contract queries, annual leave, flexible working etc, and the application of all HR policies in line with best practice
- Provide support to managers in relation to consultations and organisational change including job design, redeployment, redundancy TUPE, etc.
- Conduct exit interviews as required
- Provide professional HR support in the recruitment process, as required, (e.g. sitting on recruitment panels for senior posts)
- Participate in job matching / job evaluation panels that requires assessing job descriptions against nationally set profiles as and when required.
- Essential - previous HR experience within the NHS / Trusts or the Emergency Services
- Ability to work in a busy and fast-moving HR department
- Experience of working in a regional role
- Experience of complex ER cases and applying legislation to ER situations.
- Demonstrable experience in building relationships quickly across all levels of the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to engage and liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Proven analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and multi-tasking
- Excellent time management
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.