Job Title: HR Advisor (restructure project)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 FTE
Location: West London
Hours: Fixed term contract for 2-3 months - immediate start
Ashley Kate are working with a well-known organisation who are a seeking a HR Advisor who has extensive change management experience to join them on a 6 month FTC. To be considered for this role you must be immediately available.
This exciting role will require you to manage and co-ordinate change programme in a fast paced, complex environment. In addition to overseeing the support of all those impacted by the change you will be co-ordinating presentations, communications, due diligence information and updates. You will also act as the liaison point for your stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have the following in order to strengthen their application:
- Experience of leading 1st level consultations
- Previous experience in change management projects
- Experience of complex ER cases management and applying legislation to ER situations would be ideal
- A professional and informative manner
- The ability to engage and liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and multi-tasking
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.