At Arcadis we have an opportunity to do things in a way that has never been done before. An opportunity to shape the industry and focus on the things we can do to make life better. Our vision is to be the employer of choice for talented people and in this role, you will play an important part in realising our vision.
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Manager to join us in any of our London or Croydon offices.
As a Recruitment Manager you will report into the Head of Talent Acquisition and will contribute to the business’s success by partnering with the business and direct sourcing candidates to achieve optimal phasing of hires to support to the talent agenda and overall resourcing strategy supporting the annual growth agenda across the following sectors: Buildings, Infrastructure, Water and Environment.
As part of the talent acquisition team you will position Arcadis as an employer of choice in the market, drive employer brand activity through multiple channels (online and offline) and support and advise best practice within Arcadis to support and upskill hiring managers to ensure you fulfil recruitment demand while ensuring cost, speed and quality.
You will add value by:
- Delivering the talent acquisition strategy for your capability to support the overall business strategy
- working with internal and external suppliers to deliver targeted candidate campaigns which raise our employer brand resulting in hires of high quality, low cost and time to hire
- Building and maintaining talent pipelines for all technical disciplines within their capability, responding quickly to changes in the market and advising the business where necessary
- Owning the talent acquisition management process efficiency and execution
- Managing a high volume of vacancies ensuring that priorities are identified to ensure delivery in line with business strategy
- Supporting the enhancements of the recruitment management system (Taleo) and provide timely taleo reports
- Adhering to the Arcadis recruitment policies and procedures applying best practice in recruitment activities, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the recruitment processes recommending and implementing changes as required
- Maintaining relationship with candidates to build competitor insight
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to drive and improve employee referrals
- Monitoring external recruitment spend and cost per hire to drive continuous improvement
- Managing projects across the group with the aim of improving recruiting effectiveness
- Implementing/supervising an annual BU recruitment budget
- Personal development and coaching of all TA consultants
- Using direct sourcing strategies and approaches to reduce hiring costs and optimise our brand in the market by advocating Arcadis as an employer.
You will be an experienced inhouse recruiter with a proven track record in direct sourcing technical and non-technical roles and the 360 recruitment lifecycle, ideally within a consulting or professional services business. You will also have experience of line managing, coaching and mentoring junior staff.
You will have strong social media knowledge and understand how to use this and other industry specific job boards to attract and pipeline the best talent.
You will be comfortable managing high volume recruitment across a diverse portfolio of roles, sometimes with conflicting deadlines and as such you will also have strong stakeholder management to support this.
You will be able to advise and influence the business on recruitment best practice to ensure business compliance, guarantee the quality of candidates and to improve time and cost to hire. While also being able to lead the implementation of new practices and impactful recruitment plans and programmes.
We’re hard to pin down as a business. But while our work spans many disciplines - from consultancy to engineering and architecture to cost management, it’s united under a common vision. We see people where others see projects, and we recognise that when we design environments, we impact lives. We’re here to show the magnitude of that opportunity to the world. To bring it to life for our clients and the customers they serve.
At Arcadis, we trust our teams to create their own work-life balance. It means we always welcome people who want or need a flexible career. We’re proud of the diverse ways of working that thrive in our community as a result.
We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.
A career for the big thinkers:
Our vision needs people who see the bigger picture. Who bring their expertise to life with spark and imagination? And see possibility where others see limits.
Finally - and most importantly - you’ll be offered an environment where you can go anywhere. A highly competitive remuneration package; a pension scheme that matches to 8%; the best development programmes in the industry; and a working culture where you can finally put your ideas and potential into practice.
If that speaks to you, talk to us