Senior HR Advisor
Senior HR Advisor - Hoddesdon - £35-37,000 plus benefits
Our client is a commercial organisation that is looking for a Senior HR Advisor/HR Advisor to join the team. Reporting into the HR Director and working alongside the rest of the team, you will support the implementation of the HR Strategy and support service ensuring operational support is provided to Managers and employees.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an effective operational HR service
- Support the completion of all HR administration relating to starters, leavers, change of details, absence etc.
- Employee Relations - complex issues
- Support line managers/directors with an organisational development needs
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with line managers
- Develop an understanding of the wider HR agenda
- Ad-hoc Projects
You will need the following experience:-
- Level 5 CIPD or equivalent
- A good track record of personal development within HR
- Strong employee relations background (disciplinary, grievance, sickness, absence, performance management, redundancy, TUPE
- - Ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels
- Confident, efficient and professional
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.