Campus Recruiter Associate
Campus Recruiter Associate- Interim - £400 p/d
Annapurna HR are working with a market leading global asset manager who help investors build better financial futures for their clients. Based in the heart of London the client is looking for a campus recruiter to come in and make an impact from day one!!!!
- The recruiter will advise the business on target school selection; on-campus event strategy and content; summer intern programme design; and candidate selling and closing.
- Observing the firm's objective to build a diverse and inclusive workforce throughout.
- The recruiter will work in close partnership with senior leaders within the business, HR business partners, and campus recruiting colleagues in London and around the world.
Key Skills Required:
- Looking for a creative, innovative thinker with strong communication skills who will be able to strengthen the client's brand on campus and be a culture carrier for the firm.
- A demonstrable passion for campus recruiting is required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Demonstrated problem solver with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in client-facing role and demonstrated ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years' professional, post-University experience regardless of field
For more information contact Eamon Soulsby
Email - email@example.com