HR Advisor is required in Epping
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join a large team within a Public Sector organisation based in Epping.
Your new role
- Contribute to and implement a strong vision for strategic projects which deliver ambitious, innovative and forward thinking approaches.
- Ensure statutory obligations are met and that the highest standards of probity and good conduct are maintained at all times.
- Uphold the mechanisms, ensuring operational effectiveness, probity, safeguarding, risk management, safety, equality and open government are maintained.
- Uphold company values and behaviours and proactively promote these across the corporate arena and in any partnership working.
- Take collective responsibility for ensuring excellent services are provided to our clients.
- Work with the Team Manager to contribute to delivering ambitious, innovative and forward thinking approaches.
- Promote the Business Services commitments of providing excellent advice and service to our customers, building resilience, building flexibility and agility in terms of thinking, ways of working and service delivery, and driving continuous improvement.
- Provide professional advice, guidance and challenge to support the successful delivery of change programmes across the designated service area working closely with transformation programme colleagues and service Managers/Directors.
- Advise, support and coach managers to deal with a range of employee relations matters.
- Complete all relevant HR and personal administration and ensure it is carried out to the highest standard.
- Assist with all recruitment needs and issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant professional degree/qualification or demonstrable equivalent work experience.
- Project or programme management training.
- A demonstrable track record of leading, motivating and inspiring colleagues, partners and members in the delivery of services and projects.
- Demonstrable experience of developing, writing and implementing strategies.
- Evidence of successfully developing services and improvements.
- Ability to develop and sustain positive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and partners that generate confidence and respect.
- The ability to analyse issues and set them down in a variety of written forms in a clear and concise manner dependent upon the recipient, to include recommendations for action where appropriate.
- Possess a high degree of sensitivity.
- Able to demonstrate good personal conduct, integrity and credibility that inspires confidence in members, employees, customers, partners and others.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a team that is developing and going through a period of change, you will be able to add value and impact the organisation.
- Generous annual leave of up to 28 days holiday & Bank Holidays
- Government Pension Scheme
- Leadership and management development scheme
- Car scheme
- Flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.