Talent Manager (10 Months) - North London - £65-70,000 pro rata
Exciting opportunity for a Talent Manager to join this well known, forward thinking commercial organisation on a 10 month fixed term contract. Reporting into the Head of, you will contribute to the development and delivery of the OD Strategy with a focus on building organisation talent and capability.
You will be responsible for:-
- Identifying opportunities to collaborate, develop, engage, share knowledge and drive continuous improvement
- Identify opportunities to drive HR performance and engagement
- Work in partnership with the OD Director in the design and delivery of a global leadership development
- Lead the continued development and implementation of a pragmatic talent management and succession planning approach
- Lead the development and embedding of tools that support organisational development and effectiveness
- Lead, empower and inspire the Talent team
- Coach the HR Generalist community to become champions of Talent team tools and frameworks
It is essential that you have:-
- Experience of managing a Talent Team
- Experience working effectively within a global and matrix environment
- Strong stakeholder skills and gravitas
- Commercial acumen
- Experience designing, managing and delivering creative and practical learning programmes
- Practical experience leading Talent processes
- Passionate about supporting and developing teams and individuals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.