Talent, Inclusion & Diversity Manager
Our client are currently recruiting a Talent, Inclusion & Diversity Manager in Central London.
This prinary objective for this role will be to develop, deliver and embed talent identification, development, assessment, movement and acquistion solutions to achieve the strategic business and people objectives of the business.
You will also lead the business wide Inclusion & Diversity Programme, creating and delivering a programme of work, driving the creation of an inclusive culture that enables the future success of the business.
- Support the identification and development of successors for senior leadership/business critical roles
- Linking Diversity & Inclusion to the wider people strategy and talent development agenda
- Leading on initiatives and activities, liaising with others and D&I champion/s to do so; yet also working on how D&I can be truly embedded in to everyday into the culture, values, working practices, decision making and so on at a practical & meaningful level.
- Identifying and implementing new and innovative ways of introducing and promoting CSR
- Build sustainable capability in HR and the business
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant relevant experience at manager level in a similar D&I role, ideally within a global matrix organisation
- Experience of leading and implementing projects, setting direction of these to achieve the strategy
Excellent knowledge of D&I approaches in the sector and wider market.
- Previous line management/team management experience
- Practical and commercial approach
- Excellent organisational skills of multiple workstreams; planning and prioritisation; time management
- Excellent project leadership and project management skills