HR Business Partner (12 months FTC)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside another HR Business Partner to oversee the day to day HR function, and work on some organisational development projects.
This role will be great for a HR generalist with experience working at a senior level to come in and hit the ground running.
There is some travel to London involved in the remit, but the role is based in the Bromley area.
My client are a financial services firm in Bromley.
- You will oversee the day to day HR function such as employee relations cases, employee lifecycle, adhoc recruitment and coaching managers.
- You will have some involvement in a transformation project, and work with the HR Business Partner.
- You will have manage your own client base
- You will have experience working in a senior HR capacity
- You will have previous experience with change management and transformation projects
- You will ideally be immediately available
- You will be able to manage and influence relationships between senior stakeholders
- You will ideally be able to work autonomously
- You will be able to manage a client base/employees on a large scale (up to 1000)
- You will ideally be CIPD Level 5 qualified or have relevant experience
- You will ideally have private sector experience
- £49,000-£54,000 per annum salary
- Very competitive benefits