Oakleaf Partnership are currently experiencing a high volume of junior HR focused roles and are interested in speaking with those interested in pursuing their HR career further.
We are specifically looking for HR/Recruitment Administrators, Assistants and Coordinators to handle a variety of duties across the generalist remit. You will provide support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
- Carry out all administrative duties for the HR/Recruitment function
- Preparation of employment contracts and offer packs and where appropriate for salary increases, promotions, and changes to working hours.
- Maintenance of HR systems and documentation
- Produce monthly HR reports for Head office using the database and Microsoft Excel
- Provide guidance to line managers and staff on HR policy and procedures
- Administer and coordinate the joiner process, conduct new joiner HR inductions, providing guidance on policies and practices.
- Provide advice and guidance to all maternity leavers and returners in relation to their entitlements and leave arrangements
- Coordinating the entire interview process ensuring that all parties are appropriately briefed, venues are arranged, documentation is in place
- Management of the recruitment process and relevant record keeping, updating system records and preparing the relevant management information and reporting
- Soliciting feedback from interviews
- Advertising of job specifications and assisting in screening of applicants
- Liaising with the agencies and candidates regarding vacancies
- Preparation of onboarding documentation to advise HR
- Maintenance of all candidate data on during the entire recruitment process
- Assistance in providing information required for general reports, specific HR reports and broader regulatory and Group reporting
- HR degree qualified or pursuing CIPD qualification
- Strong interest in pursuing HR as a career
- Previous HR experience is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to liaise at all levels in a business
- Bright, on the ball and dynamic.
- Strong Microsoft skills