Fantastic role working for a well-established organisation in St. Albans. This is a temporary HR Administrator role, with the chance to go permanent.
Well-established IT company in St. Albans with offices nationwide. Provide great career progression opportunities and training and development.
As a HR Administrator, your key responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining employee files on database
- New starters - contracts, offer letters
- Admin tasks
- Collating information for payroll processing including holiday and sickness
- Recruitment - post adverts on job boards, screen candidates, arrange and conduct telephone interviews, arrange face to face interviews
- Minute taking
- Act as main point of contact for HR Queries
The successful candidate will be:
- A team player, able to communicate effectively to all aspects of the business
- Able to work well on their own and take initiative
- Organised and able to effectively prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally studying for CIPD
- Previous experience in HR
On offer for the candidate is a competitive hourly rate, negotiable based on experience.