Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche organisation with sites based in Swindon and Bridgend, to recruit a talented HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the HRD, this is a generalist HR role with responsibility for delivery of HR advice and support to a large group of field based Commercial Employees across the UK as well as teams in Bridgend and Swindon.
The role can be based in either Bridgend or Swindon, however there will be a requirement for regular travel between the sites and at times elsewhere in the UK, therefore the ability to drive is essential.
- Provision of a comprehensive HR advisory service to all employees
- Act as HR Partner for certain business areas providing coaching and support to key stakeholders
- Co-ordinate and manage employee relations caseloads, including, absence, performance, discipline and grievance
- Coordinate the recruitment progress
- Arrange Occupational Health referrals
- Coordinate and monitor HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legislation, company standards and best practice
- Working closely with the HR Administrator to ensure that HR queries are responded to in a timely manner and that the HR systems are accurate and up to date
- Support other members of the HR team as required
- Other HR Duties & Projects as required
Key Skills / Experience:
- A self-starter who can work well on their own and within a team
- Excellent organisational skills and can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive communication skills, displaying excellent written and verbal communications
- Preferably fully CIPD qualified with previous generalist HR experience, used to working over a multi-site or with field based employees
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law and best practice
- Proven experience of providing pragmatic and commercial HR advice
- Able to build strong working relationships, influence and communicate with colleagues at all levels across the business
- Able to act with discretion, tact and diplomacy
- Experience of using HR SAP and reporting would be advantageous
- Has own driving licence and has ability to travel on a regular basis
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role with a reputable organisation and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.