HR Advisor and Recruitment Specialist
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join this market leading business in a busy hands on role.
We're looking for someone who is delivery focused, is able to hit the ground running and can utilise data to make business decisions.
The role will provide professional HR advice to the business in line with current legislation and best practice as well as provide all support for recruitment based activities.
Suitable candidates must posses:
- Evidenced experience and achievements in recruitment, sourcing and KPI management
- Evidenced experience and achievements in HR Services delivery
- Experience and knowledge in UK employee relations and employment law
- HR professional qualifications highly desirable (CIPD)
- Ability to undertake analytical work with good numerical skills
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the organisation with excellent communication skills (Written and spoken)
- An additional European language is an advantage
- MS Office skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.