HR Operations Manager
I am working with a financial services company in helping them recruit a permanent HR Operations Manager. This role is to report into the Head of operations and shall work closely with the HR Director.
The team has been through recent change following the implementation of a new HR structure. My client is needing the HR Operations Manager to provide a first class HR service to all employees across the Group, supporting on all aspects of the employee lifecycle. Working alongside the team of HR Business Partners, this individual will be expected to support with ER matters, change projects and also support with pay and performance review processes. Another key focus of this role is process improvement. They require someone to come in and make recommendations / improvements to current HR processes and procedures, looking at more streamlined and efficient ways of working that can support the business in a more successful way. You will also support with recruitment, managing processes, documents, interview management, PSL relationships. This is a broad and varied role, offering a chance for the right individual to really have impact and make a difference to this business. The need someone who is passionate about HR operations, process and data management. Someone with an eye for detail, who loves being accountable and responsible, who is hands on and has a commercial approach.
For your application to be considered, I am looking for the following skillset/ experience:
- Strong HR Operations experience
- CIPD – desirable
- Financial Services experience – desirable (not essential)
- Experience working across the full end to end employee lifecycle, including employee relations, recruitment, HR related projects, pay and performance
- Experienced working in a fast paced and pressurised environment
- Experience managing HR systems ( experience working with Cascade is desirable)
- Attention to detail
- Maturity and accountability
- A problem solver
- Commercially astute
- Available at short notice (1 month notice period or less)