Based in St. Albans, this is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to start a career in sales or for someone who is looking to join an organisation with exceptional opportunities for progression with uncapped commission on offer.
Our company are renowned for hands on, on the job training and rapid career progression.
We have a friendly, collaborative and diverse team in St. Albans, and offer a supportive working environment.
Page Group is a global, leading recruitment agency. We have 141 offices across 36 countries and cover 25 disciplines. Page Personnel specialise in recruiting for entry to middle-management level roles and provide extensive intense and ongoing training for all staff to ensure the best chances of success.
As a recruitment consultant you will be responsible for developing your own client base and taking ownership of your own business. You will receive lots of support and training throughout your time at Page Personnel.
Within this role you will be accountable for:
- 360 recruitment
- Maintaining client relationship and retain ongoing business
- Working effectively to a timely manner and prioritising job flow
- Create effective job advertisements for live vacancies
- Schedule interviews with both clients and candidates
- Overcome objections
- Setting up proposals and presentations to win business
- Arrange client meetings and successfully obtain business
- Cary out research within the market and focus on clients and competitors
- Pay close attention to detail to ensure you select the right candidates for live vacancies
- Source leads for new jobs and live vacancies
- Assisting with training of new consultants
- Work towards target and KPI's
We are not necessarily seeking candidates with experience, though those with a track record in sales are welcome to apply!
All we are looking for is someone:
- Who is excited by sales roles.
- Is motivated by the commission you can earn.
- Who enjoys dealing with people both face to face and on the phone.
- Who is hard-working and can be resilient when things don't work.
- Who is able to work well as a team as well as on your own.
- Who is driven and motivated by achieving targets.
Recruitment Consultant job on offer:
- A competitive salary is on offer plus uncapped monthly and quarterly commission
- Excellent Benefits such as private medical, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, private dental care etc.
- Career progression
- Free parking
- Training and support provided