Tech Recruiter Permanent, London Strong Engineering experience - Software engineers £55/65k + bonus
Your new company
This leading technology-powered music organisation is seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter. The business offers end-to-end solutions for the music industry and is continuing to grow the business across the 13 offices. Fantastic modern offices in London with a fast paced and strong work culture.
Your new role
As the Technical Recruiter you will be joining a team of 3 made up of experienced talent acquisition professionals reporting to the VP, Global Recruitment.
You will be responsible for the 360 life cycle hiring across technical, product and design with a huge focus on Engineering vacancies.
- End to end recruitment life cycle engaging in top technology talent
- Relationship building with hiring managers across Tech and Product
- Manage multiple openings across a range skill set
- Support new recruitment programs and implement new strategies
- Increase the EVP and business's involvement across the music industry through recruitment events.
- Manage recruitment spend, source metrics and ratios.
What you'll need to succeed
- Comfortable recruiting all Technology and Product roles, most importantly software engineers (Front End/Back End/Full Stack development, infrastructure, DevOps)
- Experience in a high volume fast paced environment recruiting for software development, product management and user design roles.
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- IT savvy with experience in different ways of attracting
- Data driven with a focus on detail.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.