Interim HR Services Manager
You will drive all HR generalist activities across the UK from your hub in Newcastle. This role is critical to my client's people strategy and acts as the heart of the HR team.
Growing organisation that is PE backed.
- Progress and embed the implementation of People Team projects;
* Continuous monitoring of People Team polices and processes and implementing any changes;
* Manage complex employee relations; - Overseeing, advising on and progressing HR processes including TUPE, disciplinaries, grievances, performance management and managing sickness absence)
* Oversee, support and motivate the People Team to achieve the team's objectives;
* Produce and report agreed People Team metrics and compliance; and
* Improving and streamlining systems and processes of both communication and information flow
The successful candidate will be an experienced HR leader who has successfully managed teams delivering hr services to a business. You will be an ER and Employment Law expert and have the ability to guide the team and business on all people related matters. Experience of TUPE is essential for this role You will also be flexible and adaptable in your approach to the role and be able to offer a creative and innovative approaches to delivering best in class HR services.
£competitive rate DOE
May / June start for a period of 3 - 6 months initially