HR Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, autonomous and resilient HR Business Partner in a rapidly growing, positively changing environment.
Rapidly growing global multi-site pharmaceutical company
- Predominately operate across 3 sites in south east region; Essex, Middlesex and Kent.
- Additional sites across the region which require remote and ad hoc in office support
- Managing the entire employee life cycle, such as recruitment to employee relations casework
Coaching and up-killing managers at the sites
- Carry out ad hoc strategic work such as implementing a centre of excellence, new systems, employee branding, and talent retention
- Experience in a stand alone senior HR position
- Resilient, proactive and adaptable individual, understanding of a rapidly changing environment would be advantageous
- Comfortable managing operational duties as well strategic competency
- Excellent influential skills including when managing senior stakeholder relationships
- Strong time management skills, able to be self sufficient and prioritise work load
- £40-45k per annum + car allowance
- Competitive benefits