Recruitment Team Leader
This interim position working as Recruitment Team Leader for a global client based in Crawley starting during June. We are actively seeking a Recruitment Team Leader who has an established background working as a Recruitment Business Partner potentially with some supervisory and/or management exposure.
Some of the key duties and responsibilities will cover the following :
- Delivering efficient and successful recruitment life-cycle of all vacancies through the recruitment team
- Focusing specifically on graduate recruitment, through to senior level hires
- Supporting the recruitment team sharing existing knowledge and expertise to manage operational recruitment activities
- Taking responsibility for senior level headhunting, working with the preferred supplier list, whilst reviewing the recruitment processes, policies and interview documentation
- Generating MI reporting and analysis
- Taking the lead on researching and developing new methods of talent attraction, in alignment with changes in the graduate market
- Creating MI reporting results and feedback from events working closely with the communications team to produce relevant content
To be considered for this position, you will have extensive demonstrable recruitment experience potentially within an HR arena or from an onsite and/or internal in house recruitment background.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.