Talent & Development Manager
- Learning & Development
- Manage learning initiatives (including e-learning) around a continuous cycle of needs analysis, design, project management and logistics, delivery and evaluation
- Partner with the business to understand the learning needs from their business areas and engage resources to create solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with HR Partners and work collaboratively to define the development needs and align development with a broader people strategy
- Collaborate in designing leadership development courses to be utilized globally
- Communicate persuasively and credibly (both verbally and in writing), adapt in a constantly changing environment, pragmatically focused on delivery
- Deliver classroom, blended and remote (webex) programs
- Implement L&D analytics
- Drive user experience and learning engagement
- Support the corporate driven L&D learning campaigns
- Talent Management
- Competency development for emerging managers. Partner with business heads to identify incumbents in critical roles.
- Collaborate with corporate L&D, other L&D cohorts and/ or consultants to custom design and deliver Supervisory Development Programmes.
- Regional/ Country Graduate Trainee programme for building bench strength. Custom design and deliver at country/ regional level traineeship programmes
- Work closely with HR Partner and talent sourcing team in Campus Engagement, hiring and onboarding of the graduate/trainees.
- Organise on-boarding/ induction event every quarter/ half yearly (depending on hiring pattern).
- Provide support to the Head of HR in driving and championing the Inclusion & Diversity agenda.
You are likely to have:
- A number of years of consistent track record of design and delivery of development initiatives in a business environment, with a strong emphasis on e-learning and instructional design
- Experience in facilitation and delivering to international groups and using a variety of delivery methods and platforms
- Experience in talent management (employee development plans and action these through collaboration with other stakeholders)
- Experience in employee engagement and initiatives to raise engagement
- Some experience with diversity and inclusion work would be an advantage
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.