Senior HR Executive
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the processing of the monthly payroll
- Support the HR Manager with the monthly US payroll
- Co-ordination of salary benchmarking data for annual reviews
- Liaison with 3rd party benefit providers, including administration, supporting annual review of suppliers
- Assist with Equity schemes
- Reviewing and payment of US benefits on a monthly basis
- Preparation of P11d information for Finance and producing P11d's for all employees;
- Assist with preparation of HR management reports, as required;
- Provide headcount information, including temp and contractor related information
- Assist with the production of data required for various statutory reports
- Providing guidance on Job Descriptions, Person Specifications and appropriate competencies
- Assist with recruitment activity in the absence of the Senior HR Executive including acting as the liaison point between managers and recruitment agencies and co-ordinating and/or conducting as may be appropriate:
- Assessment/Psychometric testing;
- Review of agencies, along with negotiation of terms & conditions.
- Providing assistance to the Senior HR Executive in the development and arrangement of training courses, maintenance of appropriate records and review and evaluation of training undertaken.
- Recruitment of any temporary HR support, training and supervising/monitoring and work co-ordination;
- Maintain up to date knowledge of changes to employment legislation, working with the HR team to ensure company is legally compliant and maintains best practice with specific reference to content of the Employee Handbook, Employment Contracts, HR Policies and procedures and related documentation;
Required experience and skillset:
- Must have a good generalist HR skillset.
- Experience of payroll is essential
- Good exposure compensation and benefits is beneficial
If you have the right skillset and experience and are interested in the role of Senior HR Executive, then do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.