HR Reporting Specialist
A well respected professional services firm are seeking a HR Reporting Specialist to develop, analyse and maintain regular adhoc HR reports for the firm internationally using various information sources and tools including but not limited to Peoplesoft, Oracle Cloud HR, Oracle BI Publisher and MS Excel.
The role can either be based in Birmingham or Sheffield.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define, extract, collate, manipulate and analyse data to prepare management reports and pitches
- Support other business analysis processes by providing data requirements
- Manage the development, production and delivery of high quality KPI data to support operational reporting needs
- Respond in a timely fashion to requests for information from stakeholders, ensuring appropriate accuracy and quality standards are upheld at all times
- Take ownership of business needs and full understanding of the value to the firm of improved customer service
- Ensure all reporting/KPI responsibilities and processes are properly documented and all reporting materials produced are subject to appropriate controls prior to distribution
- Support internal/external audits by preparing information as and when requested
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with stakeholders at every level in the firm