Payroll and Reward Coordinator - 21 hours (3-5 days flex)
Henlee Resourcing is working with this leading and highly reputable Professional Services business based in Swindon to recruit an experienced Payroll and Reward Coordinator on a part time basis for 21 hours per week for 6-12 months to cover for maternity. The role can be 3 full days or split over 4/5 days.
The work that you will be involved in will be varied, but the successful candidates' key responsibilities will include:
- Create payroll audit sheets & process all payroll amendments in the HR system. Integrate all items for processing.
- Check payslips & payroll reports, to ensure accuracy of payroll processing, including manually checking calculations, liaise with payroll provider regarding amendments.
- Completion of Finance net pay comparison report and other audit/reporting requirements associated with the payroll. Answer queries relating to the payroll from Finance in order for net pay report to be signed off.
- Maintain the Flexible Benefits Portal and Pension online site with relevant changes - set up of new starters, leavers and personal amendments.
- Drawing upon information from benefits reports via Benefits provider, identify what changes require an amendment through payroll and set up in benefit screens.
- Complete Pension reconciliation spreadsheet each month and advise Finance of amount to be paid. Update pension payment site and send payments across.
- Monthly GQE and auto-enrolment processes & reporting.
- Produce monthly benefit reports for providers including reconciliation against new starters and leavers. Complete benefit providers monthly templates.
- Support pay related queries regards take-home pay, benefits and deductions.
- Cover and provide support for the HR Team for general queries in relation to pay & benefits including checking holiday calculations for leavers.
- Provide support with projects as required.
You will have previous experience of running a monthly payroll and be able to use Microsoft office, in particular with using Excel to manipulate data. You should also be confident in manual tax and national insurance calculations, and the processing of statutory payments, i.e. SMP, SHPP and SSP.
If you are available from July, can commit to 6-12 months and can clearly demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.