Interim HR BP
Interim HR BP - based in City of London, Immediate start
Interim HR BP - London - FTC - up to £55,000 pro rata
Your new company
You will be joining a leading oil and gas business in the city of London
Your new role
The role holder works in a matrix structure consisting of global business divisions and regional areas. They report to a Divisional HR Business Partner who leads HR on a global basis for the Consulting divisions. The key purpose of the HR Business Partner role is to support the Divisional HRBP - Consulting, primarily by working with managers and employees in the region to support the delivery of operational goals. You will be accountable for the delivery of operational people activity within their client group in their region as directed by the Divisional HRBP across a generalist HR remit. In addition, you are expected to support wider HR project work as part of their development.
What you'll need to succeed
* An experienced HR Generalist practitioner with experience of operating as a HR Business Partner in a complex matrix business
* CIPD qualified
* In possession of strong commercial acumen
* Able to demonstrate a track record of proactive HR delivery with business areas/ client groups
* Equipped to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, growth-oriented environment
* Comfortable working remotely with other team members and supporting managers and employees in other locations.
Available to start immediately.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.