Interim HR Business Partner
We are pleased to be supporting our charity client in their search for an interim HRBP to join them for 1 year. This is a brand new position to the charity, and could move to a permanent position at the end of the year for the right person.
Reporting to the Head of HR you work in partnership with the directorates to deliver a strategic and operational HR service that integrates the business and supports their people and organisational strategy. You will provide both transformational advice and transactional support across all key areas of HR including workforce planning, retention, reward, organisational design and people development - delivering proactive people initiatives and solutions that deliver measurable value to the charity.
- Chartered CIPD member with a degree - essential
- Line management experience
- Proven track record in providing a strategic generalist HR service and HR business partnering, to include organisational design.
- Experience in HRIS implementation
- Experience of complex employee relations case management.
- Strong interpersonal skills you enjoy influencing and negotiating with a variety of stakeholders
- Good time management and analytical skills
- Knowledge of safe guarding - highly desirable
- Experience of working with a volunteering client group - highly desirable.
Closing date 16/05/19
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.